VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy Physiology and Pathology for Complimentary Therapies
- Aesthetic Therapists
- Laser & IPL Skin Therapists
- Injectable Therapies
- Sports Massage Therapist
- Health Spas
- Health Clubs
- Sports Clubs
- Beauty Salons
- Mobile Therapist
- Treatment room at home
Anatomy & Physiology
This is a stand-alone, home-study qualification in Anatomy & Physiology. It is the foundation required for many Aesthetic qualifications and courses as well as some Complimentary and Holistic therapies.
This home-study course is designed to give you the essential foundation knowledge and understanding needed to pursue a career as a complimentary or aesthetic practitioner.
This qualification will develop your knowledge and understanding of the organisation of the body, and the structure, function and pathologies of the skin, hair and nails. You will also learn about the structure, function and pathologies of the human body systems including, the skeletal, muscular, nervous, endocrine, respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive, urinary and reproductive system.
As this is a home study course there are no timetabled start dates. You can begin this course anytime!
You will be allocated 6 months from the date your course information and worksheets have been sent to complete all elements and achieve your qualification.
Upon booking this course you’ll be sent details of the textbook and workbook which you’ll need to purchase, along with a series of worksheets from Omni Academy which act as the perfect revision tool once you’ve completed the workbook. Once completed you will need to arrange to sit your online, multiple choice exams (these can be sat remotely from home) and submit your workbook for marking.
There are two online exams for this course, each paper will take up to 2 hours. When your exams have been achieved and we have marked your workbook and worksheets and checked all is correct, we’ll apply for your qualification.
* Introduction to anatomy and physiology of the body
* Identify key factors of a healthy body
* Identify the organisations of the body
* Structure of the Skin
* Structure of the Hair
* Structure of the Nails
* Structure of the Skeleton
* Identify and Describe the muscular, nervous, respiratory, cardiovascular, lymphatic and endochrine systems
- £150.00 exc vat (inc vat: £180.00)
- Course cost includes: Information, assessments.
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy Physiology and Pathology for Complimentary Therapies Qualification Fee: £67.50
- The textbook & workbook required for this course is Anatomy & Physiology for Complimentary Therapists by Ruth Hull.
Books can be ordered amazon.co.uk.