VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Women’s Hairdressing
Sep 11th – Jun 11th
Sep 8th – May 19th
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Diploma in Women’s Hairdressing
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques (Private Route)
- Men’s Hair/Barbering
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Cosmetic Make-up
- Theatrical Make-up
- Bridal Hair & Styling
- Mobile Hairdresser
- Home Salon
- Renting a Chair in a Salon
- Cruise Ships
- Film & TV
Omni Academy has strong links with 4Leisure Recruitment, specialist recruitment agency for the Hair & Beauty Industry. 4Leisure Recruitment recognise that Omni Academy deliver the highest quality and standard of training and therefore do not require any previous industry experience.
Find out more about 4Leisure Recruitment – Click here.
Level 2 Women’s Hairdressing
This is the first stage in becoming a fully qualified Hairdresser. We have intakes on this course throughout the year. You will learn about health and safety for your work area, your client and yourself. We will provide you with the skills and information on how to perform traditional and contemporary hair cutting, styling and colouring treatments safely and effectively, to the current industry standards. Our unique, highly sought after, intimate learning environment gives you the confidence and skills to achieve your ultimate goal.
Option A: Weekend – Saturday class – 36 weeks (9.15am – 4.45pm)
Option B: Evening – Wednesday & Thursday Evening Class – 36 weeks (6pm – 9pm)
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Hair Types and all hair science
* Contra indications/ Contra actions / Client Care
* Product Knowledge
* Shampooing & Conditioning
* Hair styling with tongs, wands & straighteners
* Hair styling with added hair
* Hair styling wet set, dressing out, backcombing, backbrushing
* Hair styling Smooth Blow Dry
* Hair styling Curly Blow Dry with pin curling clips (Chelsea Blow Dry)
* Hair Styling with heated rollers
* Long / One Length Cutting Techniques – under comb / under fingers
* One Length horizontal styles
* Forward Graduation – A-line cut
* Natural Inversion Cut
* Square layered cut
* Uniform layers
* Graduated bob
* Short Graduation + fringes
* Ombre / Balayage
* Semi permanent colour
* Root tints
* Highlights & low lights using foils
* Highlights & low lights using slices
* Restoring depth and tone
* Maintenance and re-application
* Self Management
* Team Work
On completion of this course you will be ready to start building up a client base at home or in a salon environment.
- £1995.00 + vat (2394.00 inc vat) *Special Launch Price*
- Course Cost Includes: Tuition, workpacks, assessments days
- Hairdressing Kit required. Details supplied on request.
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Women’s Hairdressing £112.50 (automatically added to your basket when selecting this course).
At Omni we like to give you as many options as possible to help you achieve your qualification. Please see below a selection of what we offer. If you would like to discuss an alternative plan, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01932 23 23 22. See our funding page for more information.
Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance 1 month before your course begins.
Instalment Plan. Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance via monthly instalments spread across the course length. Please be aware there is a 10% instalment fee applicable to this option. Please call us on 01932 23 23 22 for more information.
0% Finance through Duologi. Omni have teamed up with Duologi to offer you the option to spread your course fees across 3 months up to 1 year with 0% interest.