AoFAQ Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work
Day Course – Friday
First Aid Course
This course is available to anyone within any workplace, private business or for personal use. The course run at Omni Academy will draw upon examples of common incidents that occur in beauty and holistic workplaces.
A qualification in First Aid in the Workplace is a requirement for any business which employs 5 or more member of staff.
For a business which operates with less than 5 members of staff it is a chance for you to promote a safe and responsible workplace for yourself, your employees or colleagues and your clients.
Be prepared and ready to action in an emergency with this nationally recognised qualification course.
This qualification is valid for three years with an annual 3 hour update CPD session thereafter.
This course requires students to have a good level of written and spoken English. For more information, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Option A: 1 Day course (9.30am – 4.30pm)
* Understand the role and responsibility of a first aider
* Be able to assess an incident
* Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
* Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
* Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
* Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
* Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
* Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
- £75.00 exc vat (inc vat £90.00)
- Course Cost Includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments, admin fee, certification and all resources.
At Omni we like to give you as many options as possible to help you achieve your qualification. Please see below a selection of what we offer. If you would like to discuss an alternative plan, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01932 23 23 22. See our funding page for more information.
Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance 1 month before your course begins.
Installment Plan. Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance via monthly instalments spread across the course length. Please be aware there is a 10% instalment fee applicable to this option. Please call us on 01932 23 23 22 for more information.
If you have questions about this course or if you would like advice on which course is right for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.