Payment can be made in full at the time of booking, or a deposit can be made (£180 for courses under £700, or £360 for courses over £700 including VAT).
Course Balance payments must be made in full no later than 1 month prior to the course start date. If an instalment option has been agreed, then the first instalment must be paid on the 5th of the month in which the course begins. Omni Academy reserves the right to re-allocate the course place to another delegate if fees are not paid in time.
Once a course has begun, if the agreed instalment plan is not met, the agreed training will cease until payment has been made. Any lessons missed as a result are non refundable and any additional training dates that may need to be arranged will be subject to additional fees.
Special discounts and promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other course discount or package offer.
Cancellations & Refunds
Course deposits and exam fees are non-refundable.
The option to transfer start dates or to transfer between courses will be subject to a transfer fee of £150.00 for courses under £500.00 or £300.00 for courses over £500.00. If you choose transfer the start date or transfer between courses and your course was originally offered to you at a discounted price, you will be required to pay the difference to the full course price.
Credits are available in case of serious illness (when supported by a medical certificate) or exceptional circumstances agreed by Omni Academy. All claims will be assessed entirely at the discretion of Omni Academy.
If a student begins a course and withdraws during the course duration, all fees are non-refundable.
- Transferring start dates or transferring between courses will be subject to a transfer fee of £150.00 for courses under £500.00 or £300.00 for courses over £500.00.
- Any transfers which are requested due to illness must be supported by a medical certificate.
- If you choose transfer the start date or transfer between courses and your course was originally offered to you at a discounted price, you will be required to pay the difference to the full course price.
- The choice of course date must be specified at the time of transfer (else the instruction will be considered a cancellation)
Course dates and venues
- Omni Academy reserves the right to alter course dates and venues without liability.
- In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided in respect of that course a full refund will be offered.
- Omni Academy will not reimburse travel or accommodation expenses. Omni Academy is not able to offer refunds for cancellations outside our control, including adverse weather conditions, flooding or industrial action.
- Omni Academy reserves the right to alter its course content and/or trainer to their discretion.
- Students have 6 months from their last date of training to complete all elements of their qualification, including assessments, assignments and online exams. Failure to do so will result in a fee of £175.00 + vat per day for any additional days needed to complete outstanding assessments within the academy.
- Therapists completing an ‘upskill course’ will have 3 months to achieve their qualification.
Sickness, Absences & Health Issues
- 100% attendance in required for all courses.
- Students must contact the tutor directly if not attending a lesson.
- If a student misses a lesson, a fee of £125.00 + vat per half day will be charged to catch up. Catch up sessions will be arranged on a separate day to the regular course sessions.
- If there is space and date availability for catch ups to be arranged within another course which is already running, a fee of £45.00 + vat per day will be charged to catch up.
- Non attendance of lessons due to sickness must be supported by a doctor’s note.
- Please disclose any health & medical history that may affect your course delivery and learning.
- A deposit for each course must be received by Omni Academy at the point of booking.
- The total balance will then be due one month before the start date of the first course.
- Course dates must be secure at the point of booking and cannot be changed.
- All courses must take place within 6 months of the booking confirmation.
- Courses cannot be transferred.
- Three or more courses must be booked as a package in order for a package discount to be applied.
- Any change to the course package after booking will result in the package discount being revoked.
Course notes and training
All course notes and teaching resources remain the property of Omni Academy and cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation.
If you are returning to the academy to carry out a practical assessment you will be required to bring a model. This also applies to some of our short courses and courses with an odd number of students. Plenty of notice will be given if a model is required.
- General assessment sessions for individual courses or catch up assessments run monthly. Assessments must be booked via the office.
- If cancelling an assessment, either practical or theory, a minimum of 48 hours notice must be provided
- Any missed assessment sessions will be charged at £175.00 + vat
- Any re-booked assessment sessions will be charged at £175.00 + vat
- Additional assessment sessions will be charged at £175.00 + vat
- Students must arrive 30 minutes prior to assessment to prepare work area.
- Students must arrange to bring a client for assessment purposes.
- Students must bring all relevant paperwork to assessment – portfolio / VTCT assessment book etc.
- Re-sits for Upskill to Qualifications will be charged at £25.00 + vat per session
- Portfolios must be completed within 6 months from the last date training date – assessment sessions, external exams and marking after this time will be at extra cost.
- Portfolio Marking is charged at £50.00 + vat per hour
- Assessments Sessions and External Exams are charged at £175.00 + vat per day
- Action Planning sessions are charged at £45.00 + vat per session
- If completing a qualification up-skill a 3 month deadline is applicable.
- Any late completions relating to illness must be supported by a medical certificate. These will be assessed entirely at the discretion of Omni Academy.
Students will be required to disclose any personal, medical or psychological condition before enrolling, or any situation, handicap or learning disability which might affect the ability to study or complete the course, or to deal with members of the public as a professional therapist.
If the student is unable to attend a session they are required to contact the tutor and office prior to the start of the lesson to inform them. Failure to do so could infringe upon the completion of the course. This is the responsibility of the student.
The student is required to respect all copyright conditions.