Omni Academy Certificate in Classic Lash Extensions, VTCT Level 3 Award in Lash Extensions
Dates to be confirmed
- Wedding make-ups
- Beauty Salons
- Mobile beautician
- Beauty room working from home
Eyelash extensions is a treatment which enhances the length, curl, fullness, and thickness of natural eyelashes. Individual fake lash strands are adhered to each individual natural lash to create a fuller look. Unlike traditional false or strip eyelashes, they are almost weightless and can feel and look completely natural. In fact they look fantastic! Traditionally they are made of polyester fiber, shaped to mimic the look of the natural lash. However a range of lash types and materials are now available on the market including mink, silk, synthetic, human or horsehair. Once attached, they are permanent to that lash and last as long as the remaining lifetime of the natural eyelash the extension is adhered to. Your natural lashes have a 6 to 8 week life-cycle.
This course is the first step in becoming a qualified Lash Technician and will give you the essential grounding needed deliver a professional treatment as well as a springboard for more advanced techniques. An excellent treatment to add to your skills or to start building from.
CPD – 7 points.
Option A: – Certificate of Attendance – 1 Day course (9.30am – 4.30pm)
Option B: – VTCT Level 3 Award in Lash Extensions – 1 Day course (9.30am – 4.30pm) + assessments
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Anatomy and Physiology: the hair
* Consultation / Client care / Aftercare advice
* Application of individual lash extension
* Lash Removal
* Case Studies
* Assessments booked and completed after the training – applicable with Option B only
CPD Points: 7 hours
- Option A: Certificate of Attendance – 1 Day Course £175.00 + vat (210.00 inc vat)
- Option B: VTCT Level 3 Award in Lash Extensions – 1 Day + assessments £250.00 + vat (£300.00 inc vat)
- VTCT Level 3 Award in Lash Extensions Qualification Fee £76.00 (automatically added to your basket when selecting this course).
- Course cost includes: Tuition, work packs, assessments, admin fee and all resources.
- There is a Kit required for this course which can be ordered directly from The Nail Company. Kit Cost £91.80. Kit contents supplied on request.
At Omni we like to give you as many options as possible to help you achieve your qualification. Please see below a selection of what we offer. If you would like to discuss an alternative plan, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01932 23 23 22. See our funding page for more information.
Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance 1 month before your course begins.
Instalment Plan. Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance via monthly instalments spread across the course length. Please be aware there is a 10% instalment fee applicable to this option. Please call us on 01932 23 23 22 for more information.
0% Finance through Duologi. Omni have teamed up with Duologi to offer you the option to spread your course fees across 3 months up to 1 year with 0% interest.
If you have questions about this course or if you would like advice on which course is right for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.