VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques
Sep 28th – Dec 22nd
Sep 15th – Jul 20th
Jan 12th – Oct 26th 2022
Mar 23rd 2022 – Jan 18th 2023
May 18th 2022 – Mar 15th 2023
Jul 27th 2022 – May 24th 2023
Nov 2nd 2022 – Aug 30th 2023
There are frequent start dates available throughout the year for Level 2. Please contact us for more information.
- Beauty Salons
- Mobile Beauty Therapist
- Beauty Room
- Beauty Room working from home
Omni Academy has strong links with 4Leisure Recruitment, specialist recruitment agency for the Hair & Beauty Industry. 4Leisure Recruitment recognise that Omni Academy deliver the highest quality and standard of training and therefore do not require any previous industry experience.
Find out more about 4Leisure Recruitment – Click here.
Level 2 Beauty Therapy
This is the first stage in becoming a fully qualified Beauty Therapist. We have intakes on this course throughout the year. You will learn about health and safety for your work area, your client and yourself. We will provide you with the skills and information on how to perform traditional and contemporary beauty therapy treatments safely and effectively, to the current industry standards. Our unique, highly sought after, intimate learning environment gives you the confidence and skills to achieve your ultimate goal.
Enrichment to your learning
Omni Academy offers a fantastic range of enrichment days whilst you are studying for this qualification, adding additional skills to the traditional Level 2 course. Including visits to high end spas and training opportunities with well known skincare brands such as Dermalogica.
Exclusive to our Beauty Therapy students, the Omni Beauty Bundle is a Mix & Match package which gives you the choice of 3 additional courses for just £299+vat! For more information and booking, visit the Beauty Bundle page here.
Option A: Weekday – 2 Days a week for 13 weeks Tuesday & Wednesday (9.30am – 4.30pm)
Option B: Evening – Wednesday Evening Class (6pm – 9pm)
Option C: Mix & Match Weekends & Evenings (bespoke your training plan)
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Client Care & Commutations
* Facials & skin care
* Facial Cleansing including Steam and Extraction and Exfoliation
* Facial Massage
* Facial Masks including mixing your own
* Eye Treatments including Lash and Brow Tinting and Shaping
* Specialist Manicure and Pedicure including Paraffin Wax Treatments
* Nail Painting Skills including French Polish
* Make-up Application including Day, Evening & Special Occasion
On completion of this course you will be ready to start building up a client base at home or in a salon environment.
- £2097.50 + vat (2517.00 inc vat)
- Course Cost Includes: Tuition, workpacks, assessments days, admin fee and all resources.
- Beauty Specialist Kit required. Details supplied on request.
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques Exam Fee £114.50 (automatically added to your basket when selecting this course).
At Omni we like to give you as many options as possible to help you achieve your qualification. Please see below a selection of what we offer. If you would like to discuss an alternative plan, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01932 23 23 22. See our funding page for more information.
Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance 1 month before your course begins.
Instalment Plan. Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance via monthly instalments spread across the course length. Please be aware there is a 10% instalment fee applicable to this option. Please call us on 01932 23 23 22 for more information.
0% Finance through Duologi. Omni have teamed up with Duologi to offer you the option to spread your course fees across 3 months up to 1 year with 0% interest.