VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques
Day Course – Fridays and Saturdays
Nov 3rd – Feb 10th 2024 (No Class 22nd, 23rd, 29th and 30th December 2023)
Day Course – Fridays and Saturdays
Feb 16th – May 11th 2024
May 17th – Aug 10th 2024
Sep 20th – Dec 14th 2024
Evening Course – Wednesdays
2023-2024 Dates to be confirmed
There are frequent start dates available throughout the year for Level 2. Please contact us for more information.
- Beauty Salons
- Mobile Beauty Therapist
- Beauty Room
- Beauty Room working from home
Omni Academy has strong links with 4Leisure Recruitment, specialist recruitment agency for the Hair & Beauty Industry. 4Leisure Recruitment recognise that Omni Academy deliver the highest quality and standard of training and therefore do not require any previous industry experience.
Find out more about 4Leisure Recruitment – Click here.
Level 2 Beauty Therapy Course
This is the first stage in becoming a fully qualified Beauty Therapist. We have intakes on this course throughout the year. You will learn about health and safety for your work area, your client and yourself. We will provide you with the skills and information on how to perform traditional and contemporary beauty therapy treatments safely and effectively, to the current industry standards. Our unique, highly sought after, intimate learning environment gives you the confidence and skills to achieve your ultimate goal.
Enrichment to your learning
Omni Academy offers a fantastic range of enrichment days whilst you are studying for this qualification, adding additional skills to the traditional Level 2 course. Including visits to high end spas and training opportunities with well known skincare brands such as Dermalogica.
Exclusive to our Beauty Therapy students, the Omni Beauty Bundle is a Mix & Match package which gives you the choice of 3 additional courses for just £299+vat! For more information and booking, visit the Beauty Bundle page here.
Option A: Weekday – 2 Days a week for 13 weeks Fridays and Saturdays (9.30am – 4.30pm)
Option B: Evening – Evening Class (6pm – 9pm)
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Client Care & Commutations
* Facials & skin care
* Facial Cleansing including Steam and Extraction and Exfoliation
* Facial Massage
* Facial Masks including mixing your own
* Eye Treatments including Lash and Brow Tinting and Shaping
* Specialist Manicure and Pedicure including Paraffin Wax Treatments
* Nail Painting Skills including French Polish
* Make-up Application including Day, Evening & Special Occasion
On completion of this course you will be ready to start building up a client base at home or in a salon environment.
- £2157.50 + vat (2589.00 inc vat)
- Course Cost Includes: Tuition, workpacks, assessments days, admin fee and all resources.
- Beauty Specialist Kit required. Details supplied on request.
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques Exam Fee £102.00 (automatically added to your basket when selecting this course).
At Omni we like to give you as many options as possible to help you achieve your qualification. Please see below a selection of what we offer. If you would like to discuss an alternative plan, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01932 23 23 22. See our funding page for more information.
Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance 1 month before your course begins.
Installment Plan. Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance via monthly instalments spread across the course length. Please be aware there is a 10% instalment fee applicable to this option. Please call us on 01932 23 23 22 for more information.
If you have questions about this course or if you would like advice on which course is right for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.