The Beauty of Business Course – The Beauty of Marketing
These two linked marketing workshops give you the skills and knowledge you need to market and promote your business successfully. You will discover how to create your brand, position yourself in the marketplace and promote your business both online and offline, using tried and tested methods, many of which are low cost or free.
Option A: Weekday Evenings – 6pm-9pm
Marketing Part 1: Marketing Essentials
By the end of this first workshop you will:
- Know how to research the market and understand your customer
- Be able to position your brand successfully
- Understand a broad range of offline marketing tactics to choose from. Many of which are low cost or free
- Learn how to sell your products and services with confidence
Marketing Part 2: Marketing Your Business Online
At the end of this second workshop you will:
- Have everything you need to build an effective online presence for your beauty business
- Understand the key skills needed to succeed at reaching customers online
- Confidently select online tactics and activities that suit you and your budget
- Understand the underlying principles of online marketing so that you are able to make informed choices about your approac
- Know which social media channels are best for you, understand what to say and how to say it
Note – Marketing Part 2 is designed for those who have attended Marketing Part 1. It builds on the first module and assumes that you understand all the concepts covered in that module and have done the relevant exercises.
This is a programme of multiple, practical workshops to help you start, run and grow your beauty business.
Developed by professional business coach Andy Turnbull, in association with industry experts from Omni Academy of Beauty and Aesthetics, these are tailor made for you.
The workshops are perfect for therapists building and developing their businesses. They will help you get started, give you knowledge on how to grow your business, increase your income and get more clients. There will be a series of individual sessions, each will focus on a specific topic. If you are thinking about launching your own business or are already in business but not quite where you want to be in terms of clients or staff then this is for you.
We really know that starting up and running your own business can all seem so daunting.
Where do you start?
What should you do first?
How do you avoid making expensive mistakes?
These sessions are designed for Beauty Professionals like you, wherever you are on your business journey. The workshops will equip you with the knowledge, skills and insights you need to confidently start, run and grow your business.
We’ve broken them down into easily digestible modules so as not to take you away from your business for too long and to give you realistic actions to achieve in between sessions.
- Marketing Part 1: £95.00 + vat (£114.00 inc vat)
- Marketing Part 2: £95.00 + vat (£114.00 inc vat)
If you have questions about this course or if you would like advice on which course is right for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.