VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Women’s Hairdressing
More dates coming soon
- Mobile Hairdresser
- Home Salon
- Renting a Chair in a Salon
- Cruise Ships
- Film & TV
Level 3 Women’s Hairdressing Course
This is the natural progression for Level 2 qualified Hairdressers. We have intakes on this course throughout the year. We will provide you with the skills and information on how to perform advanced creative hair cutting, styling and colouring treatments safely and effectively, to the current industry standards. Our unique, highly sought after, intimate learning environment gives you the confidence and skills to achieve your ultimate goal.
Option A: Daytime – Wednesdays – up to 42 weeks (9.15am – 4.45pm)
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Hair Types and all hair science
* Contra indications/ Contra actions / Client Care
* Product Knowledge
* Self Management
* Team Work
* Curly Blow Dry
* Plaits, Twists & Woven into Styles
* Hair up – Rolls
* Creative sets
* Tong / Wand set – non conventional techniques
* Straightening & Smoothing
* Waves / Beach
* Creative styling
* Forward Graduation (A-line cut)
* Natural inversion & reversion inversion cut
* One Length precision cutting
* Long Box Layers
* Square layered cut
* Graduated bob – central / own base / directional styles
* Hair Cutting using clippers / razors
* Over direction / A-Symmetric / Disconnection cut
* Personalising techniques
* Ombre / Balayage / Root Smudge / Melt
* Creative Foiling Techniques
* Highlights – herringbone & weave slices
* Pre-pigmentation – restoring depth & tone
* Neutralising unwanted tones
* Correcting highlights & removing bands
On completion of this course you will be able to start offering more advanced techniques to continue building your client base at home or in a salon environment.
- £3005.00 + vat (3606.00 inc vat) *Special Launch Price*
- Course Cost Includes: Tuition, workpacks, assessments days
- Hairdressing Kit required. Details supplied on request.
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Women’s Hairdressing Qualification Fee £128.00 (automatically added to your basket when selecting this course).
At Omni we like to give you as many options as possible to help you achieve your qualification. Please see below a selection of what we offer. If you would like to discuss an alternative plan, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01932 23 23 22. See our funding page for more information.
Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance 1 month before your course begins.
Installment Plan. Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance via monthly instalments spread across the course length. Please be aware there is a 10% instalment fee applicable to this option. Please call us on 01932 23 23 22 for more information.
If you have questions about this course or if you would like advice on which course is right for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.