VTCT Level 2 Award in Skin Tanning Techniques
Feb 15th 2020
- Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist
- Techniques (skills acquired on completion of eye treatments certificate will be accredited as prior learning and taken into account against the cost of the course)
- Cosmetic make-up
- Make-up and Manicure
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Body massage
- Holistic massage therapies.
- Mobile Beautician
- Beauty Room
- Working from Home
This course covers the skills required for the application of Spray Tanning, a popular and lucrative treatment. Learn how to apply the tanning solution evenly across the entire body and face of your client, using an HVLP airbrush gun.
Option A: Weekday – ½ Day (9.30am – 3pm) + assessments
Option B: Saturday – ½ Day (9.30am – 3pm) + assessments
Option C: Evenings – 2 Evenings (6pm – 9pm) + assessments
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* A & P of The Skin
* Application of spray tan to all areas of the body
* After Care / Client Maintenance and Advice
* Case Studies
- £165.00 + vat (198.00 inc vat)
- Course Cost Includes: Tuition, assessments, admin fee and all resources.
- VTCT Level 2 Award in Skin Tanning Techniques Qualification Fee: £71.00 (automatically added to your basket when selecting this course).
At Omni we like to give you as many options as possible to help you achieve your qualification. Please see below a selection of what we offer. If you would like to discuss an alternative plan, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01932 23 23 22. See our funding page for more information.
Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance 1 month before your course begins.
Instalment Plan. Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance via monthly instalments spread across the course length. Please be aware there is a 10% instalment fee applicable to this option. Please call us on 01932 23 23 22 for more information.
0% Finance through Duologi. Omni have teamed up with Duologi to offer you the option to spread your course fees across 3 months up to 1 year with 0% interest.