VTCT Level 2 Award in Skin Tanning Techniques
Feb 15th 2020
- Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist
- Techniques (skills acquired on completion of eye treatments certificate will be accredited as prior learning and taken into account against the cost of the course)
- Cosmetic make-up
- Make-up and Manicure
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Body massage
- Holistic massage therapies.
- Mobile Beautician
- Beauty Room
- Working from Home
Spray Tanning Course
This course covers the skills required for the application of Spray Tanning, a popular and lucrative treatment. Learn how to apply the tanning solution evenly across the entire body and face of your client, using an HVLP airbrush gun.
Option A: Weekday – ½ Day (9.30am – 3pm) + assessments
Option B: Saturday – ½ Day (9.30am – 3pm) + assessments
Option C: Evenings – 2 Evenings (6pm – 9pm) + assessments
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* A & P of The Skin
* Application of spray tan to all areas of the body
* After Care / Client Maintenance and Advice
* Case Studies
- £165.00 + vat (198.00 inc vat)
- Course Cost Includes: Tuition, assessments, admin fee and all resources.
- VTCT Level 2 Award in Skin Tanning Techniques Qualification Fee: £71.00 (automatically added to your basket when selecting this course).
At Omni we like to give you as many options as possible to help you achieve your qualification. Please see below a selection of what we offer. If you would like to discuss an alternative plan, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01932 23 23 22. See our funding page for more information.
Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance 1 month before your course begins.
Installment Plan. Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance via monthly instalments spread across the course length. Please be aware there is a 10% instalment fee applicable to this option. Please call us on 01932 23 23 22 for more information.
If you have questions about this course or if you would like advice on which course is right for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.