VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Barbering
More dates coming soon
- Level 2 Certificate in Women’s Hairdressing
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques (Private Route)
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Cosmetic Make-up
- Theatrical Make-up
- Bridal Hair & Styling
- Mobile Hairdresser
- Home Salon
- Renting a Chair in a Salon
- Cruise Ships
- Film & TV
Level 2 Barbering Course
This course is suitable for those looking to build on from their existing skills in women’s hairdressing or for new hairdressers wanting to specialise in men’s hair. We have intakes on this course throughout the year. You will learn about health and safety for your work area, your client and yourself. We will provide you with the skills and information on how to perform traditional and contemporary hair cutting styling and facial hair grooming treatments safely and effectively, to the current industry standards. Our unique, highly sought after, intimate learning environment gives you the confidence and skills to achieve your ultimate goal.
Option A: Evening – Wednesday Evening Class – 21 weeks (6pm – 9pm)
* Hygiene, Health and Safety
* Hair Types and all hair science
* Contra indications/ Contra actions / Client Care
* Product Knowledge
* Shampooing & Conditioning
* Self Management
* Team Work
Cutting / Styling
* One Length Cuts
* Square Layers
* Square layers with Fringe & Blended Sideburns
* Short Graduated
* Clipper Cutting Techniques
* Neckline & Eyebrows
* Facial Hair / Full Beard / Moustache / Tapered Beard
* Blow dry techniques
On completion of this course you will be ready to start building up a client base at home or in a salon environment.
- £910.00 + vat (1092.00 inc vat) *Special Launch Price*
- Course Cost Includes: Tuition, workpacks, assessments days
- Hairdressing Kit required. Details supplied on request.
- VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Barbering Qualification Fee £87.50
At Omni we like to give you as many options as possible to help you achieve your qualification. Please see below a selection of what we offer. If you would like to discuss an alternative plan, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01932 23 23 22. See our funding page for more information.
Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance 1 month before your course begins.
Installment Plan. Secure your place with a deposit, pay your balance via monthly instalments spread across the course length. Please be aware there is a 10% instalment fee applicable to this option. Please call us on 01932 23 23 22 for more information.
If you have questions about this course or if you would like advice on which course is right for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.